Under Sink Domestic Drinking Pure Reverse Osmosis System
This is standard reverse osmosis water filter system. Its very hot selling model design on the market. These are used in households for easy and effective purification of water. Easy and convenience install under sink. Have different stage 5stage/6stage/7stage, offer more than 1000set every year to the market, you also can see this design on different retail store.
With the RO system, you can rest assured that your drinking water is clean, clear and healthy.
- Maintenance is easy and low cost
- Filtered water tastes and smells great.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Removes 99.8% of all contaminants in water
- Different capacity 50GPD/75GPD/100GPD
- Below is a list and description of the five different stages of house use Reverse Osmosis (RO) System Stages:
- Stage 1: 10 Inch PP Sediment Filter – Removes Particles, Dirt, Sand, Mud, Rust, and other large visible Particles in the water.
- Stage 2: 10 Inch Activated Carbon (GAC) – Absorbs Chlorine and Organic molecules (bad odors) from the water.
- Stage 3: 10 Inch Activated Carbon Block – Further Reduces Chlorine and Organic Molecules in the source water.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane – Removes bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and reduces the mineral content (TDS) of water.
- Stage 5: T33 Taste and Odor Filter – Absorbs any organic molecules that come off of the RO membrane
- Small reverse osmosis system after treated water was can be drinking directly.
- Its can be apply for home under sink or school or restaurant