Low/high pressure switch
The pressure switch monitors the inlet pressure of the system and sends a signal to the controller to shut down the RO booster pump and the system when the preset pressure is reached. These can be used for low-voltage or high-voltage system protection
- Protect your RO Booster Pump, High Pressure Pump, RO System, and other system components from damage due to high or low pressure.
- Automatic operation when used with a system controller.
- Provides a variety of pressure settings for most water treatment applications
- Models for low or high voltage protection are provided
- pressure switch with high-quality unit and stable set point
- Each pressure switch will have leakage test in the factory
- the air switch passed the 5,0000 cycles test.
- longer cycles will be available according to customer request
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Processes
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Applications