Water Filtration Media And Resin
AGUA RO offers a wide variety of media and support media that can be used in most types of media filtration systems.
The most frequently used in industry are quartz sand, activated carbon and resin.
Quartz sand is not limited to removal of chlorine, sediment, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide and acid neutralization. Media filtration can be combined and used as a pre-or post-treatment for other water treatment systems, or as a stand-alone water treatment solution.
Our activated carbon filters to reduce unnecessary taste, smell and color changes.
Resins are produced for various water and wastewater treatment Ion-exchange resin, including deionization, softening, metal removal, product purification, resource recovery and pollution control.
- Long service life, can reduce maintenance and labor costs.
- Most filter media only need to be backwashed on a regular basis, thus reducing operating costs.
- Durable materials and a wide temperature range.
- Most filter media are cheap, naturally occurring materials.
- Quartz sand:
- Carbon specification:
- Resin specification:
- Sediment Removal/ Reduction of Suspended Matter
- Chlorine Reduction
- Color and Tannin Removal
- Removal of Objectionable Taste and Odor
- Iron Reduction
- Manganese Reduction
- Media Filtration Systems
- RO Pretreatment