Industrial Ultrafiltration UF Systems WITH HOLLOW-FIBER UF MEMBRANES
The ultrafiltration (UF) membrane system is designed to produce clean, purified water from a variety of sources, including rivers, lakes, industrial ponds, secondary effluent, well water and seawater. Ultrafiltration is used for drinking water, industrial water, intermediate water, food and beverage production and pre-treated raw water for Ro water systems.
Ultrafiltration is a pressure-driven membrane separation process that removes suspended or particulate matter (including colloids and sludge) from water. Ultrafiltration is more reliable than traditional multimedia filtration, which removes particles 10 microns or larger. Ultrafiltration also removes bacteria and most viruses.
- High quality UF membrane.
- SS high quality feed pump and backwash pump
- Simple, vertical design allows low cost, compact systems
- High removal efficiency of bacteria & viruses
- Excellent pre-treatment filtration performance.
- Touch Screen PLC Operation for large scale capacity
- Hollow Fiber UF Membrane Modules
- Stainless steel feed pump and backwash pump
- Microprocessor control panel
- Differential pressure switch
- Flow meter
- Solenoid valve
- High quality pre-treatment system
- Sainless Steel Frame
- RO pretreatment
- Drinking water treatment
- Water Recycling And Reuse
- Treatment of waste water
- Water for industrial use to close water cycles and a wide variety of other applications