5 micron string wound filter cartridge/spun filter cartridge
The string wound filter element is a tubular filter element in which a textile fiber (polypropylene, absorbent cotton, glass fiber, etc.) that wound on a porous skeleton (plastic, stainless steel, etc.) in various specific processes. A filter element controls the density of the filter element and the shape of the filter hole to form different filter precision. The string wound filter has a dense honeycomb structure and has excellent filtering performance, it can effectively remove impurities such as suspended matter, particles, rust and sediment in the liquid.
- Enhanced Dirt-Holding Capacity
- Extended Life
- Large available stock
- Manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene
- Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- The yarn made by advanced textile technology (air spinning) is applied to the most popular winding technology (small pattern) in the world.
- It has a long life, good precision, less foam and no fiber shedding.
- High filtration precision, large flow, small pressure difference, high pressure strength, large amount of dirt, non-toxic and tasteless, no secondary pollution.
- Wide chemical compatibility.
- The general dimensions can replace foreign products.
- 50pcs in one box for 10”, 25pcs in one box for other length
- Filtered water: such as medium and large ultra-pure water system pretreatment, beverage industry water pretreatment;
- Food industry filtration: such as cooking oil, vegetable oil filtration, syrup, chocolate and other types of slurry filtration;
- Chemical industry filtration: such as filtration of plating solution, paint, oil, paint filtration, mechanical oil, cutting oil, heavy oil, fuel filtration, high viscosity resin, grease filtration, pharmaceutical filtration.