Commercial Water Softener System with Automatic Valve
At Ro Auga, we design all residential water softeners of the highest material quality. We use advanced FRP for our tanks and provide you with a convenient choice of control valves. Ro Agua’s exchange resins are among the best in the industry in terms of economic value and quality. With an advanced controller with customize backwash settings, RO Agua’s softening equipment is ideal.
Hard water contains dissolved minerals in the form of calcium (Ca) , magnesium (Mg) and iron (FE) . These minerals can be removed by softening the water through an ion exchange process using a water softener. When water flows through the mineral tank of the softener, dissolved minerals attach to the resin to form soft water. Over time, the resin in the softener will run out, and the softener will be regenerated using a brine solution produced from the salt in the brine tank. A single water softener with a time setting valve can be adjusted to its own time requirements and can be regenerated at specific times of the day. They are usually scheduled to regenerate at 3 a.m. , when demand for soft water is expected to be very low. They can be set to regenerate after a specific number of days or some days of the week.
Agua RO offers water softener and a water softener system that provides clean water for your commercial application. We have satisfied customers all over the world using our water softener solutions.
- High quality drinking water
- Hard scale prevention
- Keep bathroom and kitchen fixtures and utensils, dishwashers, washing machines and clothes clean
- Greatly reduced the consumption of soap and cleaning products
- Reduce the cost of water heating
- As a pretreatment of reverse osmosis, the fouling of membrane will be prevented and the membrane life will be prolonged
- Top brand Runxin water softener valve
- High quality, high capacity softening resin
- High quality FRP/Composite Resin Tank, rated at 150 psi maximum operating pressure
- Water Recycling & Reuse
- Power and Energy
- Food & Drinking Water
- Rain Water
- Enviornmental Conservation
- Boiler and Feed (Ultrapure) Water
- Whole-House Water Softening
- Water Softening for Hotels, Spas, Resorts
- Pretreatment to RO and other Water Treatment Systems